Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Membership $45 / Bi-Weekly
Classes every Tuesday - Thursday & Saturday (check schedule for times)
Covid-19: Our Approach
What we are doing:
- Temperature checks before entering training area
- members get their own training area
- Mats are disinfected between classes
- Coaches and members with symptoms are asked to stay home
How can you help:
- Stay home if you are sick or may have been exposed
- Please don’t enter the gym early or stay late
- Sanitize your hands immediately upon entry
- Help the staff sanitize all shared surfaces after class
What Makes Us Different?
Longer Class Durations
Longer classes give our students the chance to fully absorb new concepts and teachings. We focus on the specifics with a belief that its the fine minutia that separates good from great.
We also have a weekly theme or focus, rather than random topics, that allows you to continually practice techniques all week long, with progressive resistance, in the training, so that you develop real skills, proficiency, memory, and understanding. If you miss a class you can still pick up a lot of the material covered that week.
Who is it for?
Anyone and Everyone
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is for anyone and everyone. From those who have never exercised or even tried martial arts before to competitive athletes looking to acquire new skills.
Why Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu?
The most effective way to gain dominance on the ground
The most effective and efficient style of ground fighting in existence, with a little bit of dedication our method of training delivers results and a competitive edge for those that want to get better at Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
How Does it Work?
Train & Refine Your Skills Each Session