Boxing Membership $45 / Bi-Weekly
Classes - Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 5:45 - 6:45 PM
Covid-19: Our Approach
What we are doing:
- Temperature checks before entering training area
- Members gets their own training area
- Equipment is disinfected in between classes
- Coaches and members with symptoms are asked to stay home
How can you help:
- Stay home if you are sick or may have been exposed
- Please don’t enter the gym early or stay late
- Sanitize your hands immediately upon entry
- Take your handwraps off in your area
All Levels – No experience necessary. Class is equal parts basic instruction (punches, combinations, footwork, ducking and slipping) and conditioning. This is where beginners learn the fundamentals and more experienced members get back to basics.
We deliver individual attention and place emphasis on technique. During “Padwork” drills – members pair up and practice what they’ve learned on each other along with some light contact.
We focus on real-time application and implementation includes supervised Offence / Defense style drills. These drills are not for fighters only! They are for any member interested in putting everything they’ve learned together in a safe, controlled setting. Cardio typically includes two to three rounds of warm up exercises, such as shadowboxing or jumping rope.
Our boxing classes in Belleville run 3 times a week. Tuesday – Thursday & Friday.