Infinite Martial Arts & Fitness
BJJ is a grappling art that places an emphasis on ground fighting. It is based on the practical application of technique and leverage to overcome a larger and stronger opponent.
ADULT MUAY THAI
Also known as “The Art of 8 Limbs”, the focus is on stand up striking with kicks, punches, knees, and elbows.
Known as “The Sweet Science”, the focus is primarily on punching, slipping, Blocking & Footwork.
Learn how wrestling is used at close range to gain a physical advantage over an opponent. teaching both Greco-Roman & freestyle wrestling.
YOUTH MUAY THAI
Youth Muay Thai is focused on self defense, and anti-bully tactics, improved focus and self confidence.
Striking only grants access to both Muay Thai & Boxing classes
Unlimited pass grants access to all classes
Memberships billed every 2 weeks from date of purchase.
Become a member
Martial Arts Training
Small Group Training
Free Trial Class
TRY ANY ONE OF OUR CLASSES FOR FREE
The purpose of Infinite Martial Arts & Fitness is to create strong individuals that are disciplined and confident. We believe that every student, and every person that walks in our doors has hidden potential. People just need to be believed in.
We offer a variety of programs. Infinite Martial Arts & Fitness has a full Muay Thai program for ages 8 and up. In addition, we have a complete amateur boxing program for adults with high level instruction. Our Strength and Conditioning program runs evenings & helps build functional fitness. The Muay Thai program goes from beginners to advanced athletes. Our Muay Thai, Grappling & Boxing programs are perfect for those interested in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA).
From weight loss & stress relief, to self-defense and self-respect Infinite Martial Arts & Fitness purpose is to make strong students. We want to get people to their best.
Strength & Conditioning COach
- Specializes in barbell training
- 2008 National INEX Champion
- 7 time regional INEX Champion
- Father of twins & Co-Owner of Infinite
- Coached Cornered 20+ Fights
- 2016 W.K.F World Champion
- 2017 I.S.K.A North American K-1 Champion
- 2019 M.T.O Provincial Muay Thai Champion
- 2019 M.F.L AMMA Champion
- Co-Owner of Infinite
- Second Degree Black Belt, under World Champion, Professor Omar Salvosa;
- Certified Black Belt by the International Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation (IBJJF);
- Trained on several occasions in Brazil, with multiple World Champions, and at some of the most elite BJJ team academies in the world;
- 16 years experience teaching BJJ and MMA;
- 13 gold, 7 silver, and 3 bronze medals at various BJJ events, including: Absolute Champion (Open weight class) at the Ontario BJJ Open (Canada’s largest BJJ event) and silver in the Black Belt Absolute Division at the Ontario Provincial Championships.
- Boxing Coach
- 15 years experience in combat sports
- 16 amateur bouts
- 2015 WKF Provincial Champion
“In boxing, very little trumps work ethic. Yeah, you can have a guy who has all the natural talent in the world, but the guy with the grueling, unparalleled work ethic will one day surpass the natural talented. it all comes down to how bad you want it, and that will be displayed by how much work you are willing to put in.”
- 2020 – Bronze, Greco Roman – Canadian Olympic Wrestling trials
- 2016 – Varsity Captain at Western University
- 2015 – Bronze, Freestyle Wrestling – Canadian National Wrestling Championships
- 2015 – Silver, Greco Roman – Canadian National Wrestling Championship
- 2015 – Gold, Ontario University Athletics Wrestling Championship
INFINITE MARTIAL ARTS & FITNESS
205 N Front St, Belleville, ON K8P 3C3
- Mon / Wed / Fri: 5:45 pm – 9:00 pm
- Tues /Thurs: 5:45pm – 9:30pm
- Sat: 9:00am – 11:00pm
- Sun: Closed