Wrestling Membership $45 Bi-Weekly
Classes - Monday & Wednesday 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Covid-19: Our Approach
What we are doing:
- Members gets their own training area
- Mats are disinfected in between classes
- Coaches and members with symptoms are asked to stay home
How can you help:
- Stay home if you are sick or may have been exposed
- Please don’t enter the gym early or stay late
- Sanitize your hands immediately upon entry
- Alert the staff if any shared surfaces need to be disinfected
Wrestling is an ancient martial art in which participants apply the use of grappling techniques such as clinch fighting, throws, takedowns, joint-locks and pins to establish and maintain a superior and dominant position on their opponent.
Different from Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and the “striking martial arts” such as boxing and Muay Thai, wrestling involves techniques that can be applied in either standing or ground fighting positions.
Wrestlers are primarily known for their great strength and explosive power that allows them to successfully subdue even the most skilled opponents. Wrestling is for anyone who wants to build strength and increase cardiovascular endurance while at the same time learn practical martial arts techniques.
Infinite Martial Arts & Fitness is committed to providing the best wrestling club experience Belleville has to offer.