Personal training as low as $45/ Session
Covid-19 Safety: One person per platform & no more than 6 people in gym
Covid-19: Our Approach
What we are doing:
- Temperature checks before entering training area
- Each member gets their own training area
- Equipment is disinfected in between uses
- Coaches and members with symptoms are asked to stay home
How can you help:
- Stay home if you are sick or may have been exposed
- Please don’t enter the gym early or stay late
- Wash your hands immediately upon entry
- Alert the staff if any shared surfaces need to be disinfected
What Makes Us Different?
No treadmills, no yoga mats, no unqualified “trainers” and no waiting in line for equipment. We offer dedicated coaching to ensure everyone makes rapid, sustainable progress.
Who is it for?
Anyone and Everyone
Barbell training is for anyone and everyone. From those who have never exercised before to regular gym-goers looking to break through plateaus. It is the most effective use of time in the gym.
Why Barbell Training?
A Whole-Body Strength Training Program
The most effective and efficient style of strength training in existence, our method of training produces exceptionally quick results for those that want to get stronger.
How Does it Work?
You Lift and You Add Weight Each Session